Product OverviewFrogskins® Polarized (Asia Fit)
In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, The Terminator was in the box office and Run DMC was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called Frogskins. Oakley resurrected the original tooling from the '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history. Features
- Our Asia Fit is designed and engineered to deliver superior comfort through a redefined Three-Point Fit to enhance fit for the Asia consumer.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Frame Fit - Asian Fit
- Lens Width: 54 mm
- Bridge Width: 17 mm
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 138 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.