Product OverviewRadarLock™Path™PRIZM™Field (Asia Fit)
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley's wide array of performance lenses, thanks to ingenious Switchlock™Technology, making lens changing fast and hassle-free. Features
- PRIZM™is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing.
- Our Asia Fit is designed and engineered to deliver superior comfort through a redefined Three-Point Fit to enhance fit for the Asia consumer.
- Path lenses enhance performance if traditional lenses touch your cheeks and help extend the upper field of view
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Switchlock™interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - prizm outfield - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 15%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Magenta
Frame Fit - Asian Fit
- Lens Width: 138 mm
- Bridge Width: 0 mm
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 131 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.