Product OverviewThinlink Polarized (Asia Fit)
A semi-rimless design with the widened view of rectangular lenses; this continuation of our popular Link series gives dimension to lightweight O Matter™frame material to bridge the gap between style and performanceFeatures
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - black iridium polarized - POLARIZED
- Light Transmission: 10%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge Width: 11 mm
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 136 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.