Product OverviewCatalyst™PRIZM™Daily Polarized Metals Collection
We gave the lens orbitals some angular attitude and let the sizing go big with personality, creating an on-trend look in lightweight OMatter™that features Unobtainium® icons and front curvature that's more linear to salute vintage frames.Features
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Lens - Prizm Daily Polarized - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Light Grey