Product OverviewCrankshaft™Machinist Collection
Fusing our best-selling Gascan™and Fuel Cell™designs to crank evolution up a notch, Crankshaft™is how streetwise style makes a statement with its own design language.
The latest creation from our foundry of innovation, the Oakley Machinist™Collection matches Matte Black frames with Chrome Iridium® lenses and unique highlights to honor the artistry of industrial engineering. Accents of metal mesh salute the steel work of machine shops that inspired the collection. Each sunglass features the cutting-edge clarity of High Definition Optics®, and the lenses balance light transmission to help you maintain color recognition in bright sunlight.Features
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - chrome iridium - STANDARD
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge Width: 19 mm
- Lens Height: 37 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 132 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.