Product OverviewThinlink PRIZM™Golf
A semi-rimless design with the widened view of rectangular lenses; this continuation of our popular Link series gives dimension to lightweight O Matter™frame material to bridge the gap between style and performance Features
- PRIZM™is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - prizm golf - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 30%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Ruby
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge Width: 11 mm
- Lens Height: 44 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 136 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.