Product OverviewTriggerman™PRIZM™Daily Polarized
The industrial design language of Oakley's renowned XMetal® eyewear is now available in frames made of lightweight OMatter™, and they come with distinctive center-frame styling and component architecture with bolt mount accents at the sides of the lower rim. Features
- PRIZM™is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing.
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Lens - prizm daily polarized - POLARIZED
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Light Grey
- Lens Width: 59 mm
- Bridge Width: 20 mm
- Lens Height: 39 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 137 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.