About Oliver Peoples:
Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.
Polarized lenses provide:
- Oliver Peoples "Public School" sunglasses in acetate.
- Matte black frames.
- Metal detail from temple through the bridge.
- Dark VFX Polarized lenses.
- Universal fitting nosepads for enhanced fit.
- Lens width: 2.2" (55mm).
- 100% UV protection.
- Made in Italy.
- Advanced protection against sun glare.
- Increased visual clarity.
- Greater depth perception.
- Protection against harmful UV rays.
- Comfortable vision, reduced squinting.