This adventurous silhouette balances a generously sized rectangular shape with a thinly curved frame and full coverage wrap. A simple, lightweight frame for everyday use, it is great for an active lifestyle. Oakley Cohort takes the basics of our popular Dispute active sunglasses and refines their strength with softened lines. Features
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtanium® nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™frame material
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - grey - STANDARD
- Light Transmission: 18%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge Width: 14 mm
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 130 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.