About Oliver Peoples:
Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.
A larger size to the iconic original, this design features a new tiered plaque.
- Oliver Peoples matte acetate frames.
- Photochromic round lenses.
- Unique keyhole shaped bridge.
- Embossed Oliver Peoples logo detailing.
- 100% UV protection.
- Made in Italy.
- Are UV-sensitive.
- Will self-adjust to darker or lighter conditions for the sharpest vision possible.
- Feature antireflective coating to eliminate bounce-back glare from the inside surface of the lens into the eyes.
- Include the iconic Oliver Peoples breath logo to assure authenticity.