About Oliver Peoples:
Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.
- Oliver Peoples "L.A. Coen" sunglasses.
- Vintage-inspired classic frames feature sharp angles for modern look.
- Acetate frames.
- Mirror lenses.
- Universal fitting nosepads for enhanced fit.
- Decorative flush pins on frame front offer strength and durability.
- Engraved ridge detail on temple interior prevents slipping.
- Eye/bridge/temple (in mm): 49/20/145.
- 100% UV protection.
- Made in Italy.