About Garrett Leight:
In 2011, California-based Garrett Leight launched its first collection of four classic eyewear styles. Since then, the optical brand has collaborated with Amelie Pichard, Thierry Lasry, Robert Geller, and others. Inspired by the company's birthplace, Venice Beach, each frame is named after a Venice street and embodies a Californian ethos.
- Garrett Leight "Hampton" square sunglasses with signature, removable clip-on lenses.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 46-21-145.
- Ideal for small- to medium-sized faces.
- Acetate frames with stainless steel trim.
- Monochromatic, CR-39® lenses with antireflective coating.
- Stud detail at temples and frame front.
- Double keyhole nose bridge.
- Stepped arms; thin ear pieces.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses.