On the cutting edge between sport and lifestyle, Oakley Valve™is for active lives that demand both performance and pace-setting style. Stress resistant O Matter™frame material makes it lightweight while Unobtainium® components increase grip with perspiration. If you're looking for a go-anywhere, do-anything sunglass that blends street smarts with brilliant innovation, this is it.Features
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Frame Fit - Standard Fit
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge Width: 16 mm
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 133 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.