Product OverviewCarbon Shift PRIZM™Daily Polarized
Industrial design architecture blends earstems of carbon fiber and lightweight aluminum with a durable O Matter™front; creating a unique composition of original style and true innovation. Features
- PRIZM™is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing.
- Unobtainium™earsocks increase grip without compromising on style.
- Blend of premium materials including lightweight carbon fiber, sculptured aluminum, and O Matter™
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - prizm daily polarized - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Light Grey
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge Width: 16 mm
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 134 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.