Product OverviewChainlink™PRIZM™Daily Polarized (Asia Fit)
Inspired by our popular Crosslink™Rx frame, Chainlink™is an active lifestyle sunglass for those who play hard and want original style for life beyond sports. The lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort while our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. Features
- PRIZM™is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing.
- Our Asia Fit is designed and engineered to deliver superior comfort through a redefined Three-Point Fit to enhance fit for the Asia consumer.
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Lens - prizm daily polarized - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 14%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Light Grey
Frame Fit - Asian Fit
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Bridge Width: 17 mm
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 140 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.