Product OverviewRadar® EV Pitch® PRIZM™Golf
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style. Features
- PRIZM™is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing.
- Pitch lenses have a subtle curvature at its bottom edge to provide even more coverage for downward vision
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Lens - prizm golf - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 30%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Ruby
Frame Fit - Standard Fit
- Lens Width: 138 mm
- Bridge Width: 0 mm
- Lens Height: 50 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 128 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.