Product OverviewJawbreaker Team USA
Jawbreaker™is the ultimate sport design - answering the demands of world-class athletes with a 40 year heritage of uncompromising excellence. Oakley innovation has reached the pinnacle of performance by offering everything from surge ports for cooling airflow to Unobtainium® components for a comfortably secure fit, and with the hassle-free lens changing of Switchlock™technology for vision optimization in any setting. Features
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize for cycling
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock™interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Switchlock™ - To make the process of lens changing fast, easy and hassle-free, this technology uses a simple switch mechanism to release the mounted lens so a new one can be locked in instantly. It lets athletes adapt their vision and keep up with changing light.
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Lens - Prizm Road - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 20%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Indigo
Frame Fit - Standard Fit
- Lens Width: 131 mm
- Bridge Width: 0 mm
- Lens Height: 53 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 121 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.