Product OverviewFlak™2.0 PRIZM™Shallow Water Polarized (Asia Fit)
Oakley engineering takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Flak 2.0 offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the lens is optimized with High Definition Optics® in a ruggedly durable yet lightweight design. Designed to push your limits with patented XYZ Optics® for razor sharp clarity and secure grip of Unobtanium® Features
- PRIZM™is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you've been missing.
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
PRIZM™ - Prizm™is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - prizm ho shallow polarized - PRIZM
- Light Transmission: 21%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Lens Width: 61 mm
- Bridge Width: 12 mm
- Lens Height: 39 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 133 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.