Product OverviewBadman® Polarized
Inspired by the attitude of our famed X Metal® collection, Badman® offers all-day comfort of lightweight diecast aluminum blended with the subtle flexibility of O Matter™for an iconic look at the core of our culture. The combination of Three-Point Fit with the gripping power of Unobtainium® and the precision of custom-engineered spring hinge mechanisms shape innovation with style. Features
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy minimizes weight and optimizes comfort
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- O-Matter™stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Polarized® - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
High Definition Optics® - High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Lens - black iridium polarized - POLARIZED
- Light Transmission: 10%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Grey
Frame Fit - Standard Fit
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge Width: 21 mm
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 135 mm
Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.