About KREWE Sunglasses:
From its name (a term historically linked to Mardi Gras) to its packaging (which depicts the 1906 Krewe of Rex parading down Canal Street), every facet of KREWE eyewear proclaims the founder's love of New Orleans. An artist, photographer, and NOLA native, Stirling Barrett founded the brand in 2013 to pay homage to his roots through modern eyewear. Each frame is named after a New Orleans site or cultural reference and handmade from lightweight, heat-sensitive acetate for extreme pliability.
- Krewe "STL II" sunglasses in acetate with 24-karat, gold-plated metal accents.
- Lens/bridge/temple (in mm): 48-25-145.
- Round mirrored lenses.
- Compressed double nose bridge with screw detail.
- Linear studs at frame front; pin studs at temples.
- Tapered arms.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses.