About Oliver Peoples:
Optician and designer Larry Leight founded Oliver Peoples in 1986. Today, the distinctive line is heralded for its exceptional quality and vintage-inspired styles. The lack of discernible logo emphasizes the beauty of the frame, and the discreet branding means being recognizable only to those 'in the know,' making Oliver Peoples the choice of many Hollywood elite.
- Oliver Peoples "Byredo 50" photochromic sunglasses.
- Acetate frames.
- Keyhole nose bridge.
- Functional flush pins on frame front.
- Seven-barrel hinge provides strength on frame.
- Engraved detail on temple to prevent slipping.
- Eye/bridge/temples (in mm): 50/21/145.
- Made in Italy.
- Are UV-sensitive.
- Will self-adjust to darker or lighter conditions for the sharpest vision possible.
- Feature antireflective coating to eliminate bounce-back glare from the inside surface of the lens into the eyes.
- Include the iconic Oliver Peoples breath logo to assure authenticity.